In a challenging global climate, Canada’s labour market has shown strength and resilience, even outperforming all the other G7 economies in job creation through the private sector with highly skilled, high wage, full time positions. With the unemployment rate at an all-time low, those who are looking for work appear to be finding it. There isn’t enough talent supply to meet the hiring needs.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce lists skill shortages as the number one barrier to Canada’s competitiveness. The Canadian Federation of Independent Business reports that about a third of businesses surveyed reported having experienced skills shortages limiting their expansion.
Population aging will be the key challenge as the share of the population aged 65 and older increases and the share of the working-age population falls. Unless labour force participation improves, this could contribute to larger skills and labour shortages and increase the economic impact of mismatches.
Most individuals seeking to enter Canada’s workforce will require a work permit to legally work in Canada. Obtaining a work permit is a two step process. In most cases, applicants will require a valid job offer before they can apply for a work permit. The Canadian employer applies for a Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada. Then the applicant applies for a Canadian work permit.
Some of the eligibility requirements for a work permit candidate are:
- Possess required qualifications and experience required by the employer.
- Prove that they possess necessary funds to support themselves and their family.
- Not be considered a threat to the safety and security of Canada.
- Be healthy, and if required, undergo medical examination.
- Respect Canadian laws and not be involved in any illegal activity.
- Convince immigration officer that they will leave Canada at the expiry of the work permit.
Boston pizza/Burger King/KFC/Pizza Hut
- Food Services – Fine Dining
- Kindly check the menu on the website.
|JOB TITLE||FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR||NO. OF POSITIONS||15|
|BASIC SALARY||$15.20/HR.||EXPERIENCE||3 YEARS OR MORE|
|EDUCATION||GRADE 12+ 1 YEAR DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY|
Other Requirements (Employer’s Requirement)
IELTS: 5 band in each module
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules
Common Job Details
|JOINING TICKET PROVIDED Y/N||NO||MEDICAL Y/N||YES|
|WORKING DAYS||ALL||WORKING HOURS||40|
|PROBATION PERIOD||NONE||CONTRACT PERIOD||1|
|HOLIDAY||AS PER GOVT DAYS||HOLIDAY FLIGHT TICKET Y/N?||NO|
Requirements (Employer’s Requirement)
Age: Less than 45
Selection Process & Other Requirements
Direct Interview: Yes
Skype/Tele Interview: Yes